I've been tagged by the lovely Jamie Christina over at Pretty Ditty. Jamie makes beautiful aprons and lots of other artsy wonders that are always so, well, pretty.
Here's how the tagged thing goes: each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was just finishing up my freshman year of college and dating a much older man. I'm still dating him, just now there's a ring I'm supposed to wear.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Have lunch with Lesley
2. Go to Jazzercise
3. Go to Knit Wits (my favorite stitch 'n bitch!)
4. Attack the dogs with our new Furminator
5. Clean that smelly kitchen and maybe change the sheets
What are five snacks I enjoy?
1. A cup of coffee
2. Dark chocolate
3. Dried cranberries and cashews
4. Tasty Kake Kandy Kakes
What five things would I do if I were a billionaire?
1. Get coordinating classic and new Mini Coopers
2. Fix my husband's Jaguars (yes, plural)
3. Buy a place on the beach and one in London
4. Fly first class
5. Hook up our parents
What are five place you have lived?
1. Emmaus, PA - where I grew up
2. Bryn Mawr, PA - my first dorm room
3. Philadelphia, PA - my second dorm room
4. Wynnewood, PA - my first tiny (no exaggeration) apartment
5. Oceanside, CA - my first house
What are five jobs have I had?
1. Sneaker sales person
2. Paste-up artist at a local newspaper
3. An intern, shortly after the Monica Lewinsky thing so there were a lot of "jokes" about the interns
4. Graphic designer
5. Yarn store owner